Saturday, 15 May 2021 / London, UK
Monday, 1 March 2021 / London, UK
Hey dolls , as part of women’s month I wanted to write a blog post on something that I have incorporated into my morning routine this past 2 months and has helped with bloating and improving my digestion. It is the Lemon and ginger tonic which I was inspired by Lydia Millen she has it every morning at the start of her day , I had to try it for myself and I can truly say my body feels more energetic, my tummy is not as heavy and bloated , my digestion let’s just say it keeps things moving regularly.
It’s super easy to make and I make enough to last me the whole week , I store it in the fridge then all I do is every morning I pour it into a small cup add bit of hot water then drink it . It’s the best start to my day nowadays and also amazing for your general health as you may know ginger is so good for your tummy, digestion. Lemon is high in vitamin c helps with your immune system , detoxing and also amazing for your ski and keeping the bloat of your tummy.
If you want to try it out here’s how to make Lemon and Ginger Tonic
Disclaimer you can have it as a shot, add a spoonful of honey I prefer not sweeteners
100g of ginger grated
500mls of water to boil
Monday, 1 February 2021
2. Play Board Games; UNO, twister, Cluedo, monopoly.
3. Build Love Hut; have an indoor picnic cheeseboard, snacks, and champagne.
4. Buy 5 highly recommended wines and wine taste.
5. Buy ingredients and make your own pizza or look up a new recipe to try together.
6. Create your own cocktails from scratch.
7. Create your vision board of what you want to attract in the year together.
8. Learn how to dance; salsa dancing
9. Create your bucket list
10. Create a relaxing spa day /night - I did this with my partner and he really enjoyed it so much.
Monday, 25 January 2021
I know it is the Season of love, and wanted to share with you my top ten romantic films on Netflix to watch.
1. One day - this one will break your heart, it's such a touching but very sweet movie it's on the vibe of friendship that turns into lovers.
2. How to lose a guy in 10 days - it's your typical chick-flick with a flip script of the battle of the sexes. it's funny and edgy with a sweet ending.
3. PS I LOVE YOU - When Gerry (Gerard Butler), the husband of Holly Kennedy (Hilary Swank), dies from an illness, she loses the love of her life. Knowing how hard Holly will take his death, Gerry plans ahead. Beginning on her 30th birthday, she receives the first in a series of letters written by him, designed to ease her grief and encourage her to move forward to a new life.
4. I'm in love with a Church girl
5. 13 going on 30 - is a 2004 American fantasy romantic comedy film written by Josh Goldsmith and Cathy Yuspa, directed by Gary Winick, and starring Jennifer Garner. It follows a 13-year-old girl who dreams of being popular. During her birthday party, she is humiliated by her classmates and wishes that she was 30 years old. When she eventually does emerge, she finds herself suddenly 30 years old and in 2004, uncertain how she got there.
6. Pretty Woman - not on UK Netflix but you can find it on Amazon - it's a classic rag to riches love story but such a beautiful storyline and ending.
7. Fifty Shades of Grey; is a 2015 American erotic romantic drama film directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson, with a screenplay by Kelly Marcel. The film is based on E. L. James’ 2011 novel of the same name and stars Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele, a college graduate who begins a sadomasochistic relationship with young business magnate Christian Grey, played by Jamie Dornan.
8. The Holiday; this one is the ultimate love crave winter movie, it is such a cozy movie you have to watch this. is a 2006 romantic comedy film written, produced, and directed by Nancy Meyers. Co-produced by Bruce A. Block, it was filmed in both California and England and stars Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz as Iris and Amanda, two lovelorn women from opposite sides of the Atlantic Ocean, who arrange a home exchange to escape heartbreak during the Christmas and holiday season.
9. Pride and the Prejudice - While the arrival of wealthy gentlemen sends her marriage-minded mother into a frenzy, willful and opinionated Elizabeth Bennet matches wits with haughty Mr. Darcy.
10. Dear John is a 2010 American romantic war drama film directed by Lasse Hallström, based on the 2006 novel of the same name by Nicholas Sparks. It follows the life of a soldier (Channing Tatum) after he falls in love with a young woman (Amanda Seyfried). They decide to exchange letters to each other after he is deployed to the war.
Friday, 1 January 2021 / London, UK
New Year is a time of setting goals for the year, in this blog post I want to give you all some ideas on setting your own goals if you are currently stuck, and not feeling motivated especially after last year. I hope these ideas will help you.
1. Setting out your focus - what is your theme for this year e.g.; is you focus on money management, career opportunities, improving your health and wellbeing.
2. Plan - planning and preparation on how to achieve your goals is very vital. I personally like to write down all my plans so for example for each month I have a different target to achieve which benefits in me meeting my overall goals, so it means every day I have to set out a to-do list. In order to plan, I have recently started using free blank printable for each month, you can print these out from Google and are able to jot down every day what you would like to achieve its so good because you can stick them on your fridge and are able to see it every day. I believe seeing your goals in front of you helps to not forget them.
Click here for a free printable for January;https://blankcalendarpages.com/January-2021-calendar
I also like to make use of daily planner/organizer apps which really help with my to-do lists and goals on the go, especially if you find it easy to get through your list remotely.
Here's a list of apps that you can download available for IOS and androids users
- Planbella - (Free for 7days then 8.99 a month) iPhone users - Planner app is a minimal and modern calendar app with an exceptional design. It is a digital version of your bullet journal where you can organize events, tasks, and notes - all in one elegant agenda.
- Google Calendar - (free) iPhone and android users - you spend less time managing your schedule and more time enjoying it. Available on Android, iPhone, and iPad
3. Action - Just do it, I sometimes struggle with procrastinating ideas in my mind but what I have learned the longer you take and overthink it you are actually not accomplishing it so it is just important to just do it. Give you a time frame for each goal a realistic time frame of 3months, 6months, and work towards it.
4. Avoid negative people when achieving goals you need to position your mind in a great space so you are able to reach your goals. Negative people will only discourage you then go after their dreams. I suggest keeping your goals to yourself until you have executed them, to avoid naysayers.
I hope that was helpful, leave me your goals and comment. Wishing you a prosperous and successful 2021.
Bye for now