Tuesday 24 October 2023 / London, UK
Wednesday 18 October 2023
I was diagnosis with endometriosis in February 2023. Ever since, I have researched to try and better understand the condition and to learn what I can do to reduce the symptoms as much as possible. Today, I like to share a little more of my story with you.
Tuesday 17 October 2023 / London, UK
Tips on taking care of yourself
Here's a list of my kit to self care
- Candles are at the top of my list; I always light up candles all day everyday they keep me so calm, serene and add solace to my home . So I usually light up a candle on my self care days to start my relaxation and play soft music in the background.
- I love adding bath bomb to my bath. This adds colour to the bath and smell so good. I buy my bath bombs from lush cosmetics.
- Pour a glass of your favourite wine/ non-alcoholic drink - this is nice way to also helps with relaxing and unwind especially after a stress day.
- Order or make your favourite meal- eating a lovely meal makes me feel very good.
- Take 5 minutes to write in your journal - this is such great way to offload your mind and release your mind to help improve your mental health. This a great way to cultivate positive thoughts.
- Read a book
- Watch your favourite movie
- Take a brisk walk outside to get fresh air