I know it is the Season of love, and wanted to share with you my top ten romantic films on Netflix to watch.
1. One day - this one will break your heart, it's such a touching but very sweet movie it's on the vibe of friendship that turns into lovers.
2. How to lose a guy in 10 days - it's your typical chick-flick with a flip script of the battle of the sexes. it's funny and edgy with a sweet ending.
3. PS I LOVE YOU - When Gerry (Gerard Butler), the husband of Holly Kennedy (Hilary Swank), dies from an illness, she loses the love of her life. Knowing how hard Holly will take his death, Gerry plans ahead. Beginning on her 30th birthday, she receives the first in a series of letters written by him, designed to ease her grief and encourage her to move forward to a new life.
4. I'm in love with a Church girl
5. 13 going on 30 - is a 2004 American fantasy romantic comedy film written by Josh Goldsmith and Cathy Yuspa, directed by Gary Winick, and starring Jennifer Garner. It follows a 13-year-old girl who dreams of being popular. During her birthday party, she is humiliated by her classmates and wishes that she was 30 years old. When she eventually does emerge, she finds herself suddenly 30 years old and in 2004, uncertain how she got there.
6. Pretty Woman - not on UK Netflix but you can find it on Amazon - it's a classic rag to riches love story but such a beautiful storyline and ending.
7. Fifty Shades of Grey; is a 2015 American erotic romantic drama film directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson, with a screenplay by Kelly Marcel. The film is based on E. L. James’ 2011 novel of the same name and stars Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele, a college graduate who begins a sadomasochistic relationship with young business magnate Christian Grey, played by Jamie Dornan.
8. The Holiday; this one is the ultimate love crave winter movie, it is such a cozy movie you have to watch this. is a 2006 romantic comedy film written, produced, and directed by Nancy Meyers. Co-produced by Bruce A. Block, it was filmed in both California and England and stars Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz as Iris and Amanda, two lovelorn women from opposite sides of the Atlantic Ocean, who arrange a home exchange to escape heartbreak during the Christmas and holiday season.
9. Pride and the Prejudice - While the arrival of wealthy gentlemen sends her marriage-minded mother into a frenzy, willful and opinionated Elizabeth Bennet matches wits with haughty Mr. Darcy.
10. Dear John is a 2010 American romantic war drama film directed by Lasse Hallström, based on the 2006 novel of the same name by Nicholas Sparks. It follows the life of a soldier (Channing Tatum) after he falls in love with a young woman (Amanda Seyfried). They decide to exchange letters to each other after he is deployed to the war.
Post a Comment