Yes finally I can tell you guys about my favorite Skincare Company, you all know that I am a product junkie but the honest truth is I only invest in products that I have actually trialed and tested. I came across The Ordinary in 2017 after searching for a product that I had seen everyone talking about and literally had so many reviews. At the time, I was battling hyperpigmentation which is caused by friction to the skin In my case I had been recovering from acne scars from breakouts.
So, I came across The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling solution as some of you may know I have studied skin and because of this, I know that in order to treat acne scars you have to use AHAs as they are effective in resurfacing the skin and removing dead skin cells so anything with a higher percentage of AHAs is super beneficial to you. After watching about ten videos and reading about the product I was so convinced literally feel in love with the products and what I also loved about The Ordinary Products is that they are clinically formulated which is always a great thing when investing in your skin because it means that products are tested and are suited specifically for certain skin types for me that was a bonus!
I ordered the Peeling solution the price for this exfoliant is only £6.30 which is amazing. The product came I was a bit scared at first because I thought it would cause peeling or be sensitive to my skin but oh my goodness it didn’t sting at all for me and when I used it for the first time my pores felt cleaner, tighter and my complexion was brighter but like any product you have to use it more than once to get the full effect. I used it for another three more weeks consistently once a week and my skin literally looked brighter less dull looking and treated my scars. I literally was amazed by the product and ever since I have invested my money on more of their products as they work for me.
I would suggest before you use their product research and identify your skin type as they cater to different skin types with each product. These are some of the products I use from The Ordinary ;
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
Info about products
- congestion & blemishes
- brightening skin tone
- helps to eliminate excess sebum production
What I love about these products?
- it's a water-soluble product, not a heavy serum.
- it doesn't sting or cause irritation.
- it's also a cruelty-free product and oil-free, so it won't be oily or sit in your pores(comedogenic).
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA
- reduces signs of hyperpigmentation caused by breakout and sun damage.
- it also contains Hyaluronic Acid which really helps to hydrate the skin and to create a smooth base.
What I love about this product?
- it lightweight serum
- it doesn't bleach the skin
- it's easy to add to your moisturizer.
- it brightens up the complexion and keeps the skin looking clear.
Caffeine Solution 5% + ECGC.
- the two ingredients help to de-puff the eye contour and also to reduce signs of dark circles.
What I love about this product
- it has really helped with my under eyes, I used to use eye creams and never saw a difference, but ever since I have added this to my skincare routine I can see a major difference.
- My eyes used to be very puffy in the morning particularly but now the issue has definitely become better, thanks to the caffeine solution. if you also have dark circles I recommend using this too.
Make sure you visit their websites to purchase products from The Ordinary -
Let me know which are your favorite products from The Ordinary.